If you’re an Android user, you can use the Yahoo Mail app to format your messages. There are a few ways to customize text formatting in Yahoo Mail on Android devices, including changing fonts and adding bold, italic, or underlined words. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Yahoo Mail app on your Android device.
2. Compose a new mail or reply to an existing one.
3. Tap the “Aa” icon located in the top-right corner of the compose window to open the text formatting menu.
4. Select a font and size to use, then tap “Done.”
5. To add bold, italic, or underlined text, highlight the desired words within your message and tap on the “B” for bold, “I” for italic, or “_U_” for underline icon.
6. Once you’re done formatting your message, click send.
Now that you know how to format text in Yahoo Mail for Android, you can easily customize your emails!