To make Google your homepage on an iPad, you need to add a bookmark for Google to your home screen. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Safari app on your iPad.
- In the address bar, type www.google.com and press Enter.
- Once the Google homepage loads, tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Share menu, scroll to the right and tap the Add to Home Screen option.
- In the Add to Home screen menu, you can edit the name of the bookmark that will be added to your home screen. By default, the name is “Google,” but you can change it to anything you like.
- When you’re ready, tap the Add button to add the Google bookmark to your home screen.
After following these steps, you should see a Google icon on your home screen. Tapping this icon will open the Google homepage in Safari.