To make Google your homepage on a Mac, follow these steps:
- Open the Safari app on your Mac.
- In the address bar, type www.google.com and press Enter.
- Once the Google homepage loads, click the Safari menu in the top left corner of your screen.
- In the Safari menu, select Preferences.
- In the Preferences menu, click the General tab.
- In the General tab, you will see a field labeled “Homepage.” Enter www.google.com into this field and click the OK button to save your changes.
After following these steps, your Safari browser will open the Google homepage every time you launch it.